Monday, June 29, 2009

I Miss My Focus

Maybe it was the heat. It could have been my demanding schedule and some resistance to a big project, but I seem to have misplaced my focus.

Or have I? Maybe I am just pushing myself so hard to complete things by July 1, that I am causing myself this grief? I've just made a major purchase, so maybe that has me distracted? Naw, I wanted to do that and I am confident in my decision.

So what is it? I am not interested in completing a big deadline for someone else, I have 4 Life Preservers projects to complete and want to get draft 2 of my book done. Not to mention keep up with friends, the house and the daily details of life.

I just feel antsy and like I have lost my focus.

If you see any on sale at Target, call me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home