Friday, June 05, 2009

Missing the Mark

If I am doing any grieving today, it is for time passed. I marvel at how quickly time seems to fly out my window. It stops for a second, just to tease and tickle, as if taunting me and saying "you could choose to go with me, but you're too set in your ways. Gotta fly!"

And time would be right. I am too set in so many ways. I never thought of having a strong work ethic and commitment to goals as being a negative thing, but there are days when I wish I were a little more irresponsible and didn't care so much!

What if I simply turned off the phone for a day and refused to get on this metal box too? The changing shifts in our energies are suggesting that would be a good thing to do, so that we can reconnect with our purpose, our friends and families, our souls.

YES! I'll do that! But it will have to wait until a day next week. I've got too much to get done first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home