Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Springing Forward

It's starting. The trees are budding and the flowers are springing forth; a bit early for me, though. Oh yes, I love the sunshine and the temperatures, but there is still a part of me that would love to have just two more "snow days".

You know, those days where the power remains on, but there is enough snow to cover the roads and people freak out about it and stay home? Not too much benefit to those of us in a home office, but enough to make the phones stop ringing because others are stranded and can't call to ask you about business.

I relish those days when I have a chunk of time to create new products for Life Preservers, complete some articles and just read from the tall stack of business books by the bed. Ahhhh.

It doesn't look much like snow today, but that's okay. I'll be fooling Mother Nature in her own game soon-I have scheduled two "spring break" days of my own next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home