Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Losing Time

I am grieving the loss of minutes in my day. Oh I know what they say: "we each have the same number of hours to do that which we want to do", but I don't believe that's true. Not for me. Not today!

Today I am to complete several articles for my living, but I would rather live my life as the director of Life Preservers. There is so much about to happen for the organization, that I am feeling torn between doing what I 'should' do and what I want to do to help that along.

So I take a moment to connect with my spirit and seek guidance on how I can 'have it all'. I know that there is a way and I am open to it.

How do you use time extenders to accomplish all that you are called to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home