Thursday, May 01, 2008

Welcome as Life Preservers Sets Sail

Welcome to Life Preservers, your global grief support community.

I am pleased that you have found your way to this resource of hope and I look forward to sharing my thoughts about moving through the emotions of grief and loss with you.

Whether you are a family member who's lost someone important to you or a professional working in a field of caring, I hope this will be a place for you to stop and rest for a bit as you collect useful ideas for use in your own experience.

Thank you for stopping by.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the launch! Looking forward to seeing you grow. It's certainly an area that has, is and will be touching us all.

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope many lives are touched and healing spread throughout our area and abroad. Thanks, Ann, for everything you have done for me.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home